Mahindra cars are known for their strength and durability in the market. One of the latest addition in the list was the last year launched Mahindra XUV500 updated version named as the Plush new XUV500 model. This is the SUV segment Mahindra cars which offers great performance and style all in one with the enhanced suspension to its users.
The amazing features of the plush new XUV 500 includes:
Bold Exterior changes
The changes found in the new XUV500 includes:
- new front grille with the chrome inserts,
- new DRLs (daytime running lights),
- projector headlamps and
- Attractive fog-lamp bezels.
The vehicle sits on greater 235/60 R18 tubeless tires cast on the diamond cut alloy wheels. The side profile gets more astute with the more stylish side cladding at the base with chrome lining.
From the rear the changes which are introduced in the Mahindra XUV500 are:
- Flatter Newly designed tailgate
- New split tail-lamps and
- The twin exhausts.
Plush or attractive interiors
The term plush is found in the car’s interiors. Other interior changes are:
- The premium look of the car is available with its tan leather seats. The second row seats can also be easily foldable with the 60:40 ratio. And for the third row, the seats can be easily foldable into 50:50 ratio.
- The middle comfort area has all new piano dark finish which certainly adds to the upmarket feel of the dash zone.
- The dashboard and the door trims presently have a delicate touch, faux leather material with the fine lines.
- The vehicle accompanies an electric sunroof with hostile to squeeze. The driver’s seat is now comes with the 6-way power customizableadjustment.
- The XUV has an 18cm touchscreen infotainment framework. Clubbed with a progressed Arkamys sound framework, it guarantees a nice acoustic feel to the users.
Also check the upcoming Honda civic on road price in India.
In the terms of safety the plush new XUV500 offers enhanced safety features which includes:
- 6 airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Hill hold controls
- Hill decent controls
- Emergency call features
- Disc brakes on all wheels and more.
The model also accompanies the NVH refinements and also comes with the enhanced suspension settings.
The new Mahindra XUV500 is available in 6 variants which includes 5 diesel and 1 petrol variant.
The Mahindra offers you 6 color schemes to choose from:
- New Crimson Red,
- New Mystic Copper,
- Pearl White,
- Volcano Black,
- Moon dust Silver,
- Opulent Purple and
- Lake Side Brown.
In terms of price the, Mahindra XUV500 price for its base model simply starts around Rs.12.79 Lakhs and goes around to Rs.19.55Lakhs for its top notch model. The petrol variant starts with Rs. 15.95 Lakhs. And the Mahindra XUV500 price for its diesel variants starts from Rs. 12.79 lakhs.
Thus, the XUV500 is one of the leading or highest selling Mahindra’s SUV model in the market.